Friday, September 10, 2010

First Blog Ever...

First time writing about something online... mainly I would like to discuss the future of the world here and what may be needed to help ensure our longevity. The most pressing point I want to talk about is 2012. Yes I believe something will happen in 2012, not necessarily on Dec. 21, and am preparing for it. I'm not entirely crazy about this though, I don't believe it will happen so much as to start max my credit cards and signing for no payments till 2012 type shit, but I will be taking a nice 3 month "survival" expedition in Alaska next year to help me "re-connect" with nature and to learn some good basic survival techniques. I will be discussing weapons, survival, bitches (yes, in order to have survival in the post-apocalyptic world you've got to fuck), gear, my preparation for Alaska and the apocalypse and any theories on the apocalypse itself.... hope for the best, plan for the worst. By the way the Book of Eli is a fucking sick ass post-apocalyptic movie.

2 comments: